Click on any photo to see it larger.

Saturday, September 27, 2008










Last night Ariel took three women on a date. He got tickets to a show called Bravissimo. It was traditional Dominican music and dances, with a Las Vegas flair...the costumes were so good.





I think the funniest thing that happens here is almost every time that I am introduced here, the first thing that everyone says is that Jessi and I look so alike. To us there is nothing the same...different hair, different eyes, different smile, different age...just what do people think is the same?

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I looks like you had a wonderful time!!!!
    Bailaste salsa???
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki!!!!
    I missed your comments!
    Talking about trips, I'm planning mi holidays, I'm going to go with my boyfriend to Spain and to France in january! :o)
    I saw your pictures, I would love to go to República Dominicana! I want to travel all around the world!!!

    ReplyDelete