Click on any photo to see it larger.

Monday, September 8, 2008


I'm all ready to go...in just a few more hours I'm off to the Dominican Republic to see Jessi! I had the tickets rerouted from Miami, instead we go through Dallas...which on Saturday, it looked like IKE was headed straight for the Keys and Miami. Now it has switched direction and is headed up the Gulf towards Texas. Oh well, I am pretty sure we will dodge the storm. The edges of IKE passed by Jessi on Sunday morning...a lot of wind, but no damage in her area. I'll do my best to get pictures up on the blog as often as possible, I'm not sure how often that will be...the last time I talked to her, she had a full schedule of things for us to do and see and eat and so between that and the typical power outage, I may be waiting to tell you all about my trip until I get back home. ADIOS!


Oh yes, just thought you should see how ready John is...

3 comments:

  1. Because dad hasn't been packing for the last 3 months! Your plane just landed and I cannot WAIT to see you. Hooray!!! It's still surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was from your daughter, not from Georgia who used my computer earlier, although she too may be excited about your arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buen viaje! Me encantó tu valija rosada!!!!!

    ReplyDelete