Click on any photo to see it larger.

Sunday, September 14, 2008










Today we first went to Jessi's church and met more and more of her friends. Then we went to a place called Sea Horse Ranch. You can only get in if you own a place there or are renting, but Ariel used to work there as an accountant so he is still allowed in. It was so beautiful...a huge pool with water falls with caves and then there are also places you can sit and overlook the ocean. That is where I spent most of my time...looking out at the turquoise water watching the waves. I could even see fish from my vantage point. We had food and drinks delivered out to us and later on, an afternoon coffee. Just before sunset, we headed to the restaurant and had dinner as the sun set. Another GREAT day!

1 comment:

  1. you are an all star blogger! I have a lot to learn from you!

    I'm glad you guys made it out to Seahorse Ranch... my mouth watered when I saw your picture of the cafe con leche.

    ReplyDelete