Click on any photo to see it larger.

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

November rolled in and out already!!! 
It was a gorgeous fall, full of more color than the past few years.  It seemed that the trees all waited and turned color at one time. We had warm sunny skies most of the month. 



Josiah is a teenager now! 13 magic years!

One night when I was gone, two coyotes decided to keep John company.  They wandered the front flowerbed and just sat there looking in at him.
Meeting up with Maria and Alison.
I love the colors. I love the carpet of leaves on the ground. This year, John left them on the ground for me instead of blowing them away each day. By the time they turned brown and ugly, they were all wet and too deep (I thought) to blow, so I spent the day raking them into a huge pile. Then I found out that they blow just fine even if they are wet and packed up. Oh well, the exercise is good, right?
And here it is the end of November and I have daffodils in bloom!

Thanksgiving was a small gathering. It was the first one Mom has done since Cyndi and Dan's plane crash. With Lindy now living in Colorado near David's family and now Matthew's family moving to Mexico, we are getting small. Dennis' family all stayed in California for Thanksgiving this year. 

Mom's 86th

No comments:

Post a Comment