Click on any photo to see it larger.

Monday, January 26, 2009

The countdown is on!

It has been a busy few weeks since Christmas! I addressed the invitations and then got them mailed at the Bridal Veil post office, of course, to get that 'bridal veil' postmark. I have my dress sewn and then a last minute decision to have a flower girl prompted me to make a little flower girl dress. Mom and I have been hunting down the supplies we will need to do the flowers, but don't know if we can find once we get there. Who would have thought that it would take 3 days and uncountable stops at craft and florist shops to inquire, in order to find 1 inch wide floral ribbon in baby pink, kelly and mint green!Last week I pulled out the suitcases to start tossing in the things we have to bring for the wedding decorations along with the clothes. It looks like I will have my two largest bags full of just wedding supplies. Bazzel has made his bed on top of one. This is where I find him sleeping every day. I wonder if he thinks we won't notice when we pack and that we will take him along.
Mom and I made it in to have a pedicure so that we will have pretty pink toenails in our wedding shoes. On top of it all, I have jury duty this week! What timing, right? I hope they don't put me on a jury...I still have a veil to make! Do you think the judge will notice if I bring along my sewing machine?

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the countdown too! In 2 days I'm leaving to Barcelona, so, I'm going to have some winter days. I hope that you all have a very beautiful wedding!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hurry up and get here! And bring Basil too if you want, although I don't think he'd make a good DR cat. Hurry up!

    ReplyDelete