Click on any photo to see it larger.

Thursday, January 2, 2014


Happy Birthday, John!
I can not believe that you are 38!  You are my first born, the baby that I learned how to be a mommy on.  You put up with so much from me!  I love your sense of humor and quick wit.  Your Dad can always tell that I am talking on the phone to you by my laughter.  I loved you as a baby, for all you taught me, I loved you as a little kid for keeping me in shape with all your energy and I still love that energy you have for life!  I love the man you have become.  I wish I could take more credit for it, I am so proud of you!  I love your organizational skills, which began early, no kid ever kept a room as clean and in order as you did.  I love how you devote yourself to a project and plan out every detail, making sure it is perfect.  I love your commitment to your family.  I love that you have God as the center of your life and that your walk with him is evident to others. 
I love you!  Momxo

No comments:

Post a Comment