Click on any photo to see it larger.

Friday, December 20, 2013



Cyndi had a 'swag' party.  Yep, we all (McCool family women) went to her place and made swags.  If you don't know what a swag is, it is a bundle of greenery from fir trees tied together and decorated with pretty Christmas decorations.  Then you hang your swag on the door...in place of a wreath.  Actually it is just like a wreath except it is not round.
I took this photo on the way to her place for the party.  I was there at just the right moment as the sunset hit the steeple of the church. 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty. where was this taken from. I like the light church steeple in the dark trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is on the hwy that goes from Boring towards Gresham. I was on my way to Cyndi's place. The light hit the steeple just right as I stopped.

    ReplyDelete