Click on any photo to see it larger.

Sunday, January 11, 2009


I have been having a good time learning to use my new camera.


Last week, on my walk, I took a picture of the most beautiful sky over Mt. Hood. It was so pretty how the clouds were just below the mountain and the sky color was gorgeous! I was so excited to get home to see on my computer how it turned out . I was so disappointed to see that there were two spots of dust on the finished picture. The camera has a dust removal system, so I took care of that problem, but it didn't help with the ruined picture. Yesterday the sky was pretty again, so I tried to recapture it. It is nice, but not as pretty as the first day. (p.s. I was able to remove the spots in my photoshop.)Here are a few other shots that I took. It is still cold, you can see the ice coming out of the ground and on the puddles and there is a pile of snow left over beside the road. The apples are still there, the birds like that. Down the road, I noticed some signs on a driveway...I guess they don't want us to enter, huh? A tree fell on a fence and was all the way across the road. The pond at the end was overflowing a couple of days ago, but has come down a bit. NOBODY is out there on the fitness trail, what happened to all those New Year's resolutions? And just HOW did a golf ball get in the field by my house?I'm having fun taking the camera on my walks, but it is not helping much with the 5 pounds I need to lose. Pretty hard to get your heart rate up when you keep stopping to take pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to lose the pounds that I gained... But it seems to be impossible.............

    ReplyDelete