Click on any photo to see it larger.

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Falls revisted. It was a much more laid back day today. We went first to the trail that we didn't do yesterday and saw all the falls from the bottom. Then we went back and saw the other views that we saw yesterday, all the while, I kept looking for those monkies, but still no monkies. Oh well, it was a good day anyway, at one point we stopped for something to drink and while there enjoyed a harpist, just sitting there in the park playing. It was so nice. You would have thought the monkies would have come on up to enjoy it too. The weather today was beginning to become overcast, so the pictures are not as nice, I don't think, but I took plenty anyway. By tonight, it has become really stormy, I mean all out thunder and lightning, so I am really glad of the timing of our days at the falls, first the perfect weather, then today, which would have been nice if I had not had yesterday to compare it to and now, if we were going to go, which we aren't, it would have been rainy tomorrow and made the river flowing into the falls all muddy. Not sure what is on the agenda for tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment