Click on any photo to see it larger.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Soooo...since returning from Alabama, life didn't really get back to normal. I came home sick, at first I thought it was just from being tired, but after the second day of headache and fever and wanting to sleep nonstop along with a zillion other symptoms, I knew it was more than that. After 10 days everyone convinced me that I needed to see the doctor. He tested me for West Nile Virus. I was just a hair below the level needed to be diagnosed with it, but he treated me for it anyway. Three weeks later, I was feeling pretty much normal again. I was able to go out and buy my flowers for the yard. I took my good friend Irene with me. We found this gorgeous plant and she was determined to buy for me. It looks perfect on my porch. After getting the yard in order for the summer, I began getting ready to go to visit Dennis and Abby and Gabe, and prepare for them returning back with me, cooking all of the food I could that could be stored in the freezer until everyone got there. All the while Jessi was trying to get herself, Ariel and Josiah prepared for her to go back to work nursing. Her first day back to work, she came home and collapsed with pain. We took her to the ER and they said she had a kidney stone. Two days later, we were back to the ER and they did surgery on her. She is all well now. I managed to finish everything on my list before I flew out, including go out to dinner for my 37th Anniversary. I don't see how it could be 37 years...I feel like that is more like my age, not the amount of years married.

No comments:

Post a Comment