Click on any photo to see it larger.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010


Jessi made it home...of course that was 2 weeks ago...we've been so busy, shopping (she CAN'T go home without maternity clothes, right?), lunching, meeting up with old friends, seeing family, Julie came from Phoenix with her new baby for a weekend and then the next weekend Alan brought his family from New Mexico. I could not wait to see her pregnant belly...which has already grown from her first day here, the blue photo was day one, the dress was a couple of days ago. We went to her midwife for a visit and on Friday get to go see my little grand baby on the ultrasound.





The weather has been record setting wet, but in spite of that, we have had tons of rainbows. In between downpours we have managed to get a few walks in and when it is too rainy we have done her 'Fitmama' workout DVD. It is yoga and salsa dance. I could not believe how pregnant I felt after the first time...my back was aching! Julie, her college room mate from Phoenix came up for a visit with her newest baby, Drew. He is such a content happy baby to have around. Jessi had not met him yet. It was so much fun to see those girls together again. We drove around to all the local places that they used for filming the 'Twilight' movie. We have had lunch out almost every day, except for the days that we had the flu...oh yuck!...that was horrible, I got it first and thought it was food poisoning, I can not remember the last time I was that sick. Two days later, before I was feeling normal yet, Jessi started throwing up...thankfully, it only lasted a day for her. John started feeling like he might be getting it, but to his relief he made it without getting sick. Alan and Melinda and Makena and Alana (AJ) were due in at noon on Friday, we had to call and let them know we were not doing too well. They decided to get a hotel when they arrived and see how things went. We were so happy that by Saturday morning, we were pretty much back to normal and they came on out and spent the rest of the weekend with us. They have such cute little girls. So with all the little kids and babies around, Jessi and I got a little practice in for when her baby joins us!Today, I cut her hair...normally when I cut her hair, it is just a blunt even cut. But today, when we got the highlights in, she decided it would be fun to try to do the haircut on the front of the highlight box. UMMM....that was a bit more than I know how to do, but we decided the worst thing that could happen was that we would have to rush someplace and have them fix my mess. Surprisingly, I am pretty proud of it! Sure, there are some rough spots, but not too bad if I do say so myself. Jessi always has been a pretty brave one!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment