Click on any photo to see it larger.

Sunday, December 27, 2009


Here is my favorite Christmas photo for this year. Christmas night, over at my parent's place, Jessi wanted us to get on Skype for a little chat. We have done Skype before, but never in a group on a holiday before. From now on, whenever one of my kids is unable to make it home when all the rest are there, we are going to do this again. It was second best to actually having her home, she and Ariel got to talk with everyone there and we all got to see each other. It is the closest my boys have come to meeting their new brother-in-law. I can't believe such an amazing program is free and we were able to talk endlessly and do silly things, like take a family photo, hold up the gifts we sent each other and all kinds of things to make it seem like we were really all together for Christmas. Hopefully NEXT year we really will be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment