Click on any photo to see it larger.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

FALL...yes, they are falling...the leaves this year are spectacular!The colors are so amazing! I thought I had enough pictures from last year, so I really didn't plan on taking many fall shots this year. But I could not resist. Somebody told me they are prettier this year because we had such a dry summer...I have no idea, but they are excellent. I think I said that last year too!
This is a pond closeby, I just like how the picture turned out, kinda fall, but a really nice reflection of the colors.
So today is Halloween. Last week, I stopped off at a local pumpkin patch to take a few pumpkin pictures. I know that all these pumpkins were not chosen in time to go home with some little kids to be carved out and lighted up...isn't it sad that they will not have a home?
I guess there is hope that somebody will still take one home and make pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving...
HAPPY FALLTIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment