Click on any photo to see it larger.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This is such an amazing discovery to me! I went to a baby shower on Sunday night. They served cupcakes, tons of colors and flavors. I love cake and it was so hard to decide which to try. But here is what is so amazing. They were made without eggs or oil. All she does is take any flavor cake mix and add a can of diet soda. You can make all kinds of flavors...chocolate and cherry coke...white with orange soda...or lemon...you name it. She got pretty creative with them. Then she put on nonfat whip and a fruit or just a simple glaze or powdered sugar. They are so good, you can not tell the difference. Of course, I had to try quite a few of the flavors. They were all so good!

Her recipe is a Weight Watcher recipe and each cupcake was only 3 points. Great if you are into Weight Watchers. And for those on a low cholesterol type diet, awesome too, no eggs or oil. Not so good for a diabetic, since it still has the sugar. I'm not any of these, but I made some yesterday.

Anyway, just thought I would pass it on.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment