Click on any photo to see it larger.

Friday, December 11, 2015

 November. 
 We moved.  
I feel like I belong  here, like I have always been here.  It is home.  
And yet, it is a complete feeling of awe at the same time.  I can not believe that this is my home, that I get to live here.  I walk from room to room checking it out over and over.  I don't think it will ever get old to me, this house, this place, the view.
  Even on the days when the mountain does not come out, it is amazing.  Even if it is foggy and I can't see the river below, I can still hear it.  And now, with all that rain, it is roaring and louder than I have heard it before. The leaves have all fallen from the trees and I can even see more of the river now.  
What a place to get to see such the magnificent handiwork of God who has given me so much.








Here is a shot that Cyndi and Dan took from their plane. Our house is the second from the left.
Here is the front view.  Mt. Hood is right behind there.

No comments:

Post a Comment