Click on any photo to see it larger.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Birthday to Emily!
I can not believe how fast the years have gone!  She turns 15 today!  That means she will be getting her permit soon.  And Driving a Real Car!  She is beautiful inside and out.  Perfect in every way, well except that she lives too far away from me.  This is the first year that she is Not having a family birthday party.  It seems so weird to not be headed down there to watch her open her gifts and eat cake with her.  But we will be taking her shopping next weekend and having her and Joshua overnight, so that is good.  She is going to hate that I used this photo, she never likes her photos, but it is the most recent one I had and  I won't have a traditional birthday cake shot to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment