Click on any photo to see it larger.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas 2013
Well, I passed right over Christmas to celebrate Johnjr's birthday.  It wasn't because I forgot about Christmas, it was because I had not had time to go through all the photos I took.  Here are a few shots from our Christmas Eve.  This year was so untraditional for our dinner.  We had bacon wrapped tenderloin that Johnjr barbecued for us outside while we all watched through the window inside by the fireplace. Jessi made twice baked potatoes and I did the salad, soup, vegetable and home made rolls.  We finished off with our traditional birthday cake for JESUS, apple pie and cheesecake.  Christmas Day started out with the ever popular oatmeal pancakes, hash-browns and pepper bacon.  In the afternoon, we all headed over to the McCool house and had traditional Christmas dinner there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment