Click on any photo to see it larger.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Josiah was in his first Sunday School Christmas program today.  We were not sure if he would even go through with it, but he marched in with the kids and stood there just fine.  But I had a feeling about that little kid next to him right from the start.
 Good idea...check out what to do from the older girl...
 yep...get your hands in your pockets...
 hmm...look around, ignore that goofy boy on the left...and then he just could not resist and joined in with him goofing off...I am not sure if he ever sang.  At one point he started talking to me, I was sitting on the floor in front of them to get photos. I don't know what he said, I was just trying to ignore him so he would stay standing up with the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment