Click on any photo to see it larger.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Perseid meteor showers were something I was looking forward to shooting.  It was perfect night sky for it right from my deck, so I had high hopes of capturing some.  I was surprised to see so many of them, but was not shooting in the right direction each time I saw one.  I would be all focused and ready in one direction and to the right one would fall, turn the camera, get ready, wait...and to the left, there one would go.  It was a good practice and I know I will be more successful next time.  When I saw the preview of one shot in my camera, I was pretty excited to see there was a line going through half of the frame.  I was anxious to get it on the computer to see it up close...turns out it was a plane.  But I was also able to witness a beautiful moonrise (3:00am!) Oh well, another night.

No comments:

Post a Comment