Click on any photo to see it larger.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

 HE AROSE!  
Do you see the head profile at the left hand of this photo?  I thought it looked like a face looking heavenward in awe, with a little puff of breath coming from the mouth as Jesus disappeared into the sky.
 We celebrated Easter a little different this year.  Dennis and Abby and Gabriel drove up to Medford and meet John and Emily and Joshua and John and Me. The kids all listen to sermons on CD by Jon Corson, the pastor of Applegate Christian Church.  His church is near Medford, so the boys thought it would be really nice to hear him in person for Easter.  Rachel had a huge pile of homework from her first week of Master's studies to deal with, so she took advantage of a quiet house while the family was gone, even though she really would have rather gone too.  Jessi and Ariel  decided that it was too long of a drive for Josiah for such a quick short amount of time, so they didn't go either.  But the rest of us met up on Saturday afternoon, had dinner together and stayed up late talking.  The next day we had breakfast and off to church it was.  John and I headed home and made it in time for the usual dinner and  Easter Egg Hunt at my parent's place.   


I made these little deviled egg chickens instead of the usual deviled eggs.  You can probably guess that I found the idea on Pinterest. 
 Mom's daffodils are always so pretty!
 Every now and then it just hits me at how much time has past since my kids were little...that happened to me on Saturday when we went to pick up a few things at the store.  Emily and I were walking behind John and Dennis and I looked up and realized that my little boys were MEN!  

Here are a few of the other sights from the weekend.
   Mom's white magnolia.

 Ducks...one of my favorite birds...we found a whole pond full of them, it was so pretty with the cherry blossoms reflecting on the water.

I am not sure how it happened, but I just love the bubbles on that drinking fountain below...
I hope your Easter was full of blessings and good memories too!

No comments:

Post a Comment