Click on any photo to see it larger.

Saturday, September 10, 2011


So we went to the beach with two of our kids and their families. (missed you Dennis, Abby and Gabe!)  We stayed in a rented beach house.  Now this was not just an ordinary beach house, this house was new and gorgeous and full of all kinds of niceties.  It had two bedrooms and two more hide-a-beds.  It was  really really nicely decorated and had a beautiful view of the bay.  Sometimes the view was better than others, depending on if the tide was in or out.  We took turns cooking dinner and had plenty of time to relax with each other on the deck, along with time on the beach, visiting the Tillamook Cheese Factory and we saw the Weinermobile.    

I found out that I could get along fine without my good camera.  I pulled out my old camera and used it.  I knew I could not go without some sort of camera.  It only takes 40 pictures at a time...with my other camera, I have unlimited practically, so I roughed it with the old dinosaur and actually discovered that I CAN get by with fewer photos than I normally take.  That does not mean that I was not rejoicing when I received the news the next week that my camera was repaired and ready to be picked up.  I think I will super glue it to my hand to keep from dropping it this time.


Here are a few more shots of our fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment