Click on any photo to see it larger.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HELLO!!!

Yes, I know, once again it has been a month since I posted last. Somehow I just keep getting busier and busier. No complaint, I love all I do, so that is why I can't cut anything out. Below are photos of some of what has kept me busy the past few weeks. Yesterday, I dropped my camera!!! I could not believe it as it crashed to the floor. I ended up taking it in to the camera shop for repair. It felt like I was taking Dennis (he was our accident prone kid) into emergency when he was a kid. urgent. It will be a week to get an estimate and then 2-3 weeks to fix it! We are headed to Argentina in October, so I have been meaning to take it in to have the sensor cleaned. The sensor has been spotting the photos when I take anything with blue sky in it. But I just kept putting off taking it in. There is never a good time for me to be without my camera. I NEED it ALL the time! So now I have been forced to part with it for a while. Sometimes that is how things have to be to get us to get done what needs done.

No comments:

Post a Comment