Click on any photo to see it larger.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011




SNOW!!!! It never gets old to wake up in the morning and see it all white outside. We live on a hillside so from my kitchen you get the best show of those flakes almost as soon as they leave the cloud and then you can watch as they fall all the way to the ground. Add in a little wind and it is so awesome as they twirl their way to the ground. I still feel like I should turn on the TV and see if school has been cancelled. I want to run downstairs and wake up the kids and tell them to get up and see it, I want to make sure there is firewood piled high beside the wood stove and know that there is plenty of milk for hot chocolate to go with hot cookies, in case the neighbor kids show up to slide down the hillside. But those days are gone...well, at least I thought the were gone...but to my great joy, Ariel has not been in snow until he got to Oregon. It was pretty fun to watch him take it all in. He even had to get some pictures of his bare feet in the snow to send home to his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment