Click on any photo to see it larger.

Friday, January 21, 2011



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN!!! For a while now, John has been planning a party in Vegas. He spent hours on the Internet checking out which hotel he wanted to stay at, checked out the shows he wanted to see and what other activities he wanted to do while he was there. He finally chose the Encore at the Wynn, it was the biggest, fanciest room I have ever stayed in. He told everyone what his plans were in case they could come along. Dennis and Abby took him up on it and met us there. It was not our usual trip to Vegas. Normally, he spends his time at the poker machine and I spend my time by the pool with a good book, even if it is too cold to put my suit on, I love to just sit out by the pool anyway. Well, this time, he didn't spend hardly any time at the poker machine...well, a little, but not what he normally does. Instead, he and Dennis and Abby went skydiving. They had a blast. It was his second time, but the first time for Dennis and Abby. He loved it more than his first time. Dennis and Abby liked it, but I think the pre-jump nerves didn't allow them to enjoy it the way John did now that he knew what to expect. He said he had such a great view of all the city and everything that surrounds it. Everyday, we had really really good food at the best restaurants, a little expensive, but it was the way John planned his party. Dennis and Abby's friends David and Shuna came out and spent a couple of days with us too. We saw the show by Cirque du Solei called 'O' at the Bellagio. It was fantastic, dancing, swimming, diving, music, costumes, trapeze, SOOO GOOD!!! We also saw a show at the Encore/Wynn with all Sinatra songs called 'Dance With Me'. I didn't get my usual time by the pool because the day after we arrived they drained the pool for winter maintenance. Oh well, it gave me extra time to walk around and take pictures. I won't even tell you how many pictures I took!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment