Click on any photo to see it larger.

Sunday, July 11, 2010


I saw a new recipe in the paper for these. Whoopie Pies.
A cross between a cupcake and a cookie. Filled with marshmallow creme frosting. They looked so fun, so I decided to make them for the 4th when the kids were planning to come up. I made Chocolate and Smores ones. The Smores were my favorite. Made with graham flour and filled with the marshmallow frosting and dark chocolate ganache.

John and Rachel and Emily and Joshua drove up after church. First we picked the raspberries and then we had ribs along with a bunch of salads, then we toasted marshmallows. Take a look at the size of those marshmallows I found! HUGE. The kids loved them. Joshua especially liked it because he could burn it, tear off the burnt layer and then burn it some more! After that, they lit off some fireworks.







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment