Click on any photo to see it larger.

Friday, April 16, 2010

I took a photo class last Sunday. It was so much fun! I can't believe that after all these years of taking pictures, I really don't know that much about how to really use the camera. I am finally learning how to use all those settings. Sunday we started out in the studio for some basic info, then headed to the Chinese Gardens and finished up at the waterfront. She had specific things she assigned us to do and we have to send her our assignment photos and she will critique them for us. I am especially happy with what I learned about night photography. Did you know that the hour before and after sunrise/set that the pictures you take will have a blue sky? It is called, believe it or not, BLUE HOUR. It was dark and cloudy when I took the photo above, but looks like it was mostly clear and blue sky. There were storm clouds up there and it even dropped a few drops of rain on us as we were leaving. I feel like a whole new world has been opened up to me and can't wait to take more.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment