Click on any photo to see it larger.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010




It is Spring Break here. So while John sr. and Rachel had to go to work, John and the kids and I went to their top secret fishing hole for some fishing . John packed up a picnic lunch and we headed out to our undisclosed destination, he patiently stopped every now and then for me to take a picture as we went. You can see that the water level was down, when it is full, it is almost up to where the pipe is and all that bare ground is under water. Usually by now they have let water back out of the dam, but since it was my first time there, I didn't know the difference and I thought it was beautiful. Not sure if you can see the bottom left hand photo, but there was a field of Canadian Geese he stopped to let me take pictures of...I didn't notice until I got home to see them on the computer that even better than the geese are two deer in the background! Double click on the picture to see them larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment