Click on any photo to see it larger.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Happy belated Valentine's Day! John's two sisters and one nephew spent a 4 day weekend with us. Mary and Danny drove over from Fruitland, Idaho and met up with Martha, who drove up here from Port Orford. We have not seen each other in a couple of years, so it was a nice meeting up point for everyone, especially us, since we didn't go anywhere, but got to enjoy seeing them. We went shopping, I bought some clothes that were not LOFT for the first time since I went to work for LOFT a year and a half ago. I am normally not a shopper, which was part of the reason people were amazed when I announced I got a job there. Going from not shopping, to being in a store for hours at a time was kinda strange for me when I first started. Anyway, we went shopping and out for lunch and did more shopping two days in a row! We had long visits in our pjs while we drank coffee in the mornings and topped it off with an excellent dinner out to Tad's on Valentine's Day. Actually, we kinda forgot it was Valentine's when we decided it would be nice to all go out for dinner. We showed up with no reservation, but only had to wait a tiny bit and had a fantastic table by the window to see the river as the sun set. On the drive there, we were treated to a beautiful vivid double rainbow! Danny was riding up front with John driving and so I tossed Danny the camera and he snapped off a couple shots while John kept on driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment