Click on any photo to see it larger.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Last week, we had a really cold spell. Because there was no snow or ice to deal with, it was the prefect chance for me to go to Multnomah Falls to get some pictures of the frozen water. I have always wanted to do that, but usually the road conditions make it impossible to get up there. I called Mom and Dad to go along with me and we took the old hwy up there, stopping along the way to get some shots of the other falls too. It was so worth the drive up there, I could not believe how beautiful they were in real life. And of course, we had to take time for lunch while we were there. It was a great day!
This one was taken at the bridge, looking straight down as the water fell over. From the bottom, it looked like a volcano crater, from the top, the color of the water was so blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment