Click on any photo to see it larger.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Emily and Joshua are here! I get to have them for three days while John and Rachel are at the beach to celebrate their anniversary.

Last night we went to see Christmas lights. Emily has her own camera and so she and I were taking pictures of everything, then Joshua wanted to try taking a few. I thought it was more fun watching him take pictures than it was to take them myself. It was even MORE fun when I got home and put them on the computer to see what they ended up with. This way I got to see it through their eyes. I love those blurry pictures too!


Emily has been giving us all daily email updates on how many days left until Christmas. So she was pretty excited to get the picture of the snowman with the countdown going.


It was such a fun night driving around, singing all the Christmas songs we knew, walking around and taking pictures. We came home and warmed up with hot chocolate.


Joshua's pictures are the top collage, the bottom one are Emily's.

No comments:

Post a Comment