Click on any photo to see it larger.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I can't believe it! My sister-in-law, Mary was here with her daughter Jennifer and Jennifer's husband Josh and the grandkids, Hailee and Conner. Well, that is not what I can't believe, what is so unbelievable is that I didn't get one shot of them! We had our cameras out and took tons of pictures...of flowers and water drops and 'stuff', but I didn't get one with any of us in it. Here is the closest I got to a picture of anybody...a baby grasshopper that landed on Josh. We had a really nice visit. They stopped in on their way to the beach, stayed the night and then Mary and Hailee came back and stayed a couple more nights on their way back to Idaho. It is always so good to catch up. It is amazing how we can go so long without talking, but just pick up where we left off on the last visit, as if time didn't even pass by.


No comments:

Post a Comment