Click on any photo to see it larger.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I know it's kinda weird, but I love to paint (I love to iron, too). There is just something I enjoy about seeing something go from messy to pristine, dirty to clean, wrinkled to pressed...you get the picture. Our front porch needed a new coat, so I painted it yesterday. It was so beautiful. I say WAS...I got it all done, stood back to admire my work, and noticed something dropping on my head...those awesome Oregon raindrops!!! Good thing I love painting...I can now redo the steps. So far that looks like they were the only part damaged from it. I swear, I checked the weather reports...no rain until LATE night...and I checked a couple of sources for more than one opinion. Oh well, I will do it next week. I'M OUT OF HERE!!! I head to Los Angeles to visit Dennis and Abby today! My first trip to see their new place. I'm really looking forward to it...I have not seen him in a year and a half. He had an airline ticket that was about to expire and no time to use it...and it could be used by anyone with Dixon for the last name...that qualified ME!!!!

p.s. after 3 weeks...my eye is pretty much back to normal. I can't believe how long it took the bruise to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment