Click on any photo to see it larger.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Bazzel is not too happy with his costume choices this year. Which one do you think is best?

Ok, so...here are his choices...since modeling was not his thing...
...he would only wear the pumpkin hat if he got a bribe.
I think he decided the only way he would be a fireman is if I opened a bottle of wine for him first.
but, he actually got into the dog costume and let his tongue hang out...
he screamed "No Way!" about being a princess...
he really got into the Dominican beach boy and played along with the too much rum look...
...I think his true opinion is shown here...

2 comments:

  1. Jaja! I like the princess costume and the Dominican boy!!!
    :op

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mom. You have WAY too much time on your hands. Poor Basil, what have I done to you?

    ReplyDelete