Click on any photo to see it larger.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Remember Forest Gump? Remember how many ways he came up with to serve shrimp? Well, that is me trying to figure out ways to use the raspberries. Raspberry shortcake, raspberry limeade, raspberry scones, raspberry sauce over chicken, raspberry smoothie, raspberry crisp, raspberry turkey salad, with of course, raspberry dressing, raspberry ice cream, raspberry iced tea, raspberry jam, raspberry-chicken- swiss-panini, raspberry chocolate cake, toasted mozzarella cheese and raspberry sandwich, raspberry bars, raspberries over pancakes and stuffed into french toast and crepes filled with raspberries and sweetened sour cream, peanut butter and raspberry sandwich, raspberry/peach pie, raspberries just all by themselves in a bowl, raspberries on my granola, raspberry cheesecake, raspberry sorbet…I am sure I have missed a few, but I think you get the idea.

Here is the best limeade!

Blend 3 cups of berries with 1 cup water, strain out the seeds, add 5 more cups of water and 1 cup of sugar and 2/3 cup of lime juice. Serve over ice with a slice of lime and a few whole berries. It is sooooo GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. Forest Gump!!! I love that movie! I've seen it a thousand times!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may hae forgotten raspberry margarita.

    ReplyDelete