Click on any photo to see it larger.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh man! Yesterday on my workout I saw this really pretty flower I wanted a picture of. Yes, I know, if I was really working out, how would I have time to look at pretty flowers? Well, I didn't really feel like going for my workout today, but because last night I ate waaayyyy too many of those raspberry bars I mentioned before, I grabbed the camera and forced myself out the door. Was I ever glad I went! And especially glad I took that camera becasue as I was running past this field just before those pretty flowers...there was a DEER! Not just a deer but a deer with big horns! I got a pretty good shot, but on my return lap, he had moved even closer to the road...what a treat! Of course I still took the flower picture, but it was not near as good as the deer.


2 comments:

  1. Is there a reason i can't make the pictures bigger? The flower looks like tissure paper. I'd thought you would see lots of deer around your a area.

    ReplyDelete